Friday, July 1, 2011

Back in the blogging mix

I am revisitng the Universty of Nebraska football blog that I had established in the offseason between the 2008 and 2009 seasons. My last entry was October 17, 2009.




A lot has happened since that time. The Huskers finished 2009 and 2010 with 10-4 records but the feeling at the end of each season was drastically different. The 2009 campaign finished with a flourish as the Huskers won six of their last seven games. The 2010 season started with great promise at 5-0 and later 9-1, only to end the season with a dud.



So why did I stop blogging? Well, between fixing up a house to move my wife and three kids into, helping manage three toddlers and a full-time job, time simply slipped away.



Well, I am back and giving it another go as Nebraska officially leaves the Big 12 (headed by those unscrupulous Texas Longhorns) and joins the Big 10 (a conference with far more reverence for tradition).



I will try to have 3-5 entries per week.



Enjoy! And Go Big Red!

No comments:

Post a Comment